Bladder Cancer Support for Brighton, Haywards Heath and surrounding areas
- To give support, information and advice, where appropriate, to patients and their families/carers and friends who have experience of bladder cancer.
- To welcome everyone equally and take steps to make the group open and accessible.
- To make sure everyone within the group understands and respects confidentiality.
- To listen to each other and respond with sensitivity.
- To provide accurate and practical information but not to give medical advice or make recommendations inappropriately.